You are trippin over boxes, stepping over piles of rags or shuffing the trash. It is time to time to get rid of the jink. The news had a story that people with severely cluttered homes spend an average of ten minutes a day searching for items. This equates to 60 hours a year of digging under clutter. Save yourself time and energy by getting rid of the junk and clutter around you.
- Make a complete list. What goes, what stays – and it helps to put down a reason WHY it stays!
- Assign chores to everyone who is helping.
- Label the piles or boxes clearly.
- Donate items that are in good condition.
- Call Same Day Junk Removal!