Areas of Service: New York – Island Park Junk Removal
Book Your Junk Removal Appointment
Call 516-301-9055 to schedule your junk removal pick-up in Island Park NY. We even offer same day local junk removal services in Island Park, New York.
Receive a FREE Upfront Estimate
We will show up at your location in Island Park NY and provide you with a FREE no-obligation price quote to remove your old UN-wanted junk and debris for an affordable rate.
Get Your Junk Removed on the Spot
You point to it and we’ll haul it!
Eco-friendly Disposal & Recycling
We save and recycle as much of your junk as possible and donate all salvageable items to local charities in Island Park NY. We will avoid dumping in landfills at all cost.
Dispatch Junk Removal Services
- Appliance Removal
- Junk Hauling
- Furniture Removal
- Household Junk Removal
- Mattress and Sofa Hauling
- Shed Removal
- Entire Rental Cleanouts (All Furniture, Clothes, Debris)
- Entire Condo Cleanouts (All Furniture, Clothes Debris)
8:30 A.M. – 8:30 P.M.
SATURDAY 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
SUNDAY 10:00 A.M – 2:00 P.M.
We Remove Junk From Anywhere on your Property in Island Park, NY
We do all the dirty work by hauling junk from any dirty, dark or hard to reach area
Junk Removal Items We Haul in Island Park, NY
Trash removal services available for Island Park, NY
- Furniture removal, appliances and general household junk removal.
- Shed removal, construction and renovation debris.
- Hot tub removal and Jacuzzi Disposal
- Office, warehouse, estate and foreclosure clean outs.
- Trash removal, waste removal, garbage removal.
- Ask us about ANY odd job.
- Open 7 days a week
Nearby Neighborhoods and Landmarks
- Cass Street
- Lipscomb Villa
- Service location:Island Park, NY
- Service radius: 50 Miles
Proudly Serving New York
We are a locally owned New York junk removal and hauling service working exclusively in the state of New York. We are not a franchise, but a family owned business.
Island Park, New York
Island Park is a village located in southern Nassau County, New York in the United States. As of the 2010 census, the village had a total population of 2,032.
- Area: 3.9 km2
- Population: 2032