Areas of Service: New York – Astoria Junk Removal
Dispatch Junk Removal Services
- Appliance Removal
- Junk Hauling
- Furniture Removal
- Household Junk Removal
- Mattress and Sofa Hauling
- Shed Removal
- Entire Rental Cleanouts (All Furniture, Clothes, Debris)
- Entire Condo Cleanouts (All Furniture, Clothes Debris)
Book Your Junk Removal Appointment
Call 718-841-9570 to schedule your junk removal pick-up in Astoria NY. We even offer same day local junk removal services in Astoria, New York.
Receive a FREE Upfront Estimate
We will show up at your location in Astoria NY and provide you with a FREE no-obligation price quote to remove your old UN-wanted junk and debris for an affordable rate.
Get Your Junk Removed on the Spot
We do all the lifting and hauling of your old, UN-wanted and used junk from anywhere on your property including inside your home, office, shed, attic, storage or basement.
You point to it and we’ll haul it!
Eco-friendly Disposal & Recycling
We save and recycle as much of your junk as possible and donate all salvageable items to local charities in Astoria NY. We will avoid dumping in landfills at all cost.
Junk Removal Items We Haul in Astoria, NY
Trash removal services available for Astoria, NY
- Furniture removal, appliances and general household junk removal.
- Shed removal, construction and renovation debris.
- Hot tub removal and Jacuzzi Disposal
- Office, warehouse, estate and foreclosure clean outs.
- Trash removal, waste removal, garbage removal.
- Ask us about ANY odd job.
- Open 7 days a week
Nearby Neighborhoods and Landmarks
- Cass Street
- Lipscomb Villa
- Service location:Astoria, NY
- Service radius: 50 Miles
Proudly Serving New York
We are a locally owned New York junk removal and hauling service working exclusively in the state of New York. We are not a franchise, but a family owned business.
Astoria is a middle-class and commercial neighborhood in the New York City borough of Queens, bounded by the East River and is adjacent to three other Queens neighborhoods: Long Island City, Sunnyside , and Woodside .
- Settled: 1659
- Population: 78,793